Friday, July 4, 2014

Sew Paris

Hiya Crafters! Happy Independence day! I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday. I took my cat Oscar for a walk finally on our first sunny day in two weeks. He loved it. Later tonight we are going to have some delicious burgers and my wonderful husband is making me pretzel sticks! Hopefully the weather will hold up and we'll be able to use the fire pit. Cross your fingers for us! Since we're the only family we have in Iowa, today was a freebie for us. My husband is playing video games and I decided to make a card and use my new stamps and Sew Easy kit from We R Memory Keepers. It was a lot of fun!


Here are the materials that I used for today's card:
  • Cardstock cut to 6 1/2 x 10" scored at 5"
  • Cardstock cut to 4 3/4 x 6 1/4"
  • Cardstock cut to 4 1/2 x 6"
  • Doily, cut in half.
  • Coordinating cardstock
  • I can't remember the set for the Eiffel tower stamp - I think Friskars
  • Stampin' Up Edgelits Adorning accents scallop
  • Stampin' Up Papillon Potpourri and coordinating punches
  • Sponges
  • Sew Easy kit mentioned above
  • Paper trimmer
For the Orange and purple butterflies I lightly sponged the ink first onto cardstock and then stamped over the area with black StazOn ink. The purple is a combination of rich razzleberry and tempting turquoise. Then I lightly sponged the edges of both the cardstock and the doily in crumb cake.

I am not a Stampin' Up demonstrator and I am not affiliated with them by any means.
I couldn't help but share Oscar on his walk. 

That's it. I hope every one has a fun and safe holiday. Thanks for popping by, Crafters. I'll see you on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment