Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Mojo Monday 370 Challenge

Hiya, Crafters! Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone has been having a good week so far. Today I decided to enter my first ever challenge today! You can find out about the details here. I've been visiting their site for a while now just loving the sketches they put up. It's great for inspiration. Something about this week's challenge made me want to do it. So wish me luck!

Stamp sets used:

  • Flower Shop
  • Mosaic Madness
  • Yippee-Skippee
Colors used:
  • Daffodil Delight
  • Pear Pizzazz
  • Calypso Coral
So tomorrow is my birthday! I never thought I would get this old, honestly. And I've hardly started! We don't have anything spectacular planned; just an evening out for a free pizza. =)
Thanks for popping by, Crafters! I'll see ya next week.

I want to stress that I am not a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator nor am I affiliated with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment