Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thyme Lord

Hiya, Crafters! What a day it has been for me! My darling husband bought tickets to see Alton Brown Live today. He texted me to bring my favorite cookbook of his downtown because Alton Brown is doing an impromptu flash signing. Of course I am going to do this, but I have about an hour before I need to leave. So I quickly make a card that I know he will never see the likes of again. Then I grab Good Eats, the early years, and make my way downtown like a maniac to get it signed. Did you know Alton Brown considers himself a Thyme Lord? ;)

Upon giving Alton the card, he almost immediately recognized it as handmade. I was really thrilled that he liked it.
The show was amazing. If you happen to find Alton Brown Live near your area, I would get tickets.

Thanks for popping by. Crafters. See ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment