Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Z Fold Card

Hiya, Crafters! I hope everyone is having a good day today. I'm going to send another card to my BFF whom we thought had broken her ankle, but it turns out that it was just the worst possible sprain one could get. I just want her to know that I'm thinking of her.


Here's what you'll need:
  • Cardstock cut to 6 1/2 x 9 3/4". This is the base of your card.
  • 8 1/2 x 11" piece of cardstock for your bottom layer.
  • 8 1/2 x 11" piece of decorative cardstock
  • 3 3/4 x 5 3/4" white cardstock
  • Paper trimmer
  • Scoring tool
  • Stamping and die cutting tools
First you'll want to score your base cardstock along the 9 3/4 length at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2". For the first panel the layer measurements are 2 1/2 x 6 1/4" and also 2 1/4 x 6". 

The second panel the layer measurements are 2 1/4 x 6 1/4" and also 2 x 6".

Lastly, the largest panels measure at 4 1/4 x 6 1/4",  4 x 6", and 3 3/4 x 5 3/4".

For the greeting I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Squares Large. I found one that surrounded my greetings and just went up for layers.

I hope you have fun making this card. Post pictures in the comments below if you like. Thanks for stopping over. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment