Saturday, June 21, 2014

Nurse Owlette Thinking of You Breast Cancer

Hiya, Crafters! Thanks for popping over. Seems like a lot of people I know lately are having surgeries or breaking things on their bodies and need Nurse Owlette. I have a very special cousin in Florida who had breast cancer and needed a double mastectomy. She is such a champ. On her first round of getting her implants, she had a reaction to it and had to stay in the hospital for a couple of days, but she pulled through. Anyway, she will be getting her last implant on Wednesday and I'm sending her Nurse Owlette.


The card base is my standard size of 6 1/2 x 10". The layers are 4 3/4 x 6 1/4" and 4 1/2 x 6". This time she has eye shadow, which I cut the largest hole in the owl builder punch in half and glued it atop of her eyes. Instead of covering the branches with flowers or leaves, I chose tiny pink ribbons, which also replaced the heart on her chest. Inside layer is 4 3/4 x 6 1/4".




Materials used:

  • Owl Builder Punch
  • Modern label punch
  • Word window punch
  • Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
  • Support the Girls stamp set
  • Adhesive
  • Paper Trimmer
  • Bone folder.
Let me know what you think in the comments below! Have a great day and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment