Monday, October 20, 2014

Scalloped Tag Topped Circle Tip

Hiya, Crafters! I hope today finds everyone doing well and that we all had a great week. Today's make is something really simple to accomplish. I saw this card and just had to try it myself.
Here's what you'll need to make this card:
  • Cardstock for your base - mine is cut to 5 1/2" x 8" and scored at 4".
  • Coordinating cardstock
  • Nesting dies - can be any shape so long as thy fit on the card
  • Scallop tag topper punch
  • Stamping and die cutting tools needed to finish the card.
Normally I'd say let's get started but there's only one step I feel I need to show you. So cut down some coordinating stock and punch out your scallop tag topper. Then slide your circle, or whatever shape you chose, and make sure you simply tuck the top of the tag over the die so it doesn't get cut.
And that's it. Quick and easy for something you don't see every day. 

Hope you enjoyed this little tip and that it gives you plenty of ideas.  I've lost quite a bit of inspiration lately. I don't know if it has to do with the repetitive cards that I've had to make for the upcoming holiday season, or the scrapbook I am trying to make. It's a very tough subject of a loved one who had passed away 11 years ago. I'll get through it, though. Thanks for popping by, Crafters. I'll see you next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment